Partners and networks
EN3S has developed many partnerships to strengthen its social welfare training, research and promotion activities.
EN3S is a member of several networks of educational institutes.
Réseau des Écoles de service public (Network of Public Service Schools) (Resp)
Alliance des Grandes Écoles de la région Rhône Alpes Auvergne (Agera)
This partnership is centred on organisation of the course “Actualité de la protection sociale” (Current Developments in Social Protection).
EN3S and EHESP develop vocational training packages addressed in particular to Regional Health Agencies.
The University of Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée provides to graduates of the course “Manager of a social protection agency” a second-level masters’ degree in “Social Protection Engineering”.
EN3S has developed in partnership with this University and Ucanss (Union of National Social Security Funds) the Second-level masters’ degree in Social Legislation: strategic course for social welfare agency managers
- Institut national de recherche et de sécurité pour la prévention des accidents du travail et des maladies professionnelles (National Research and Safety Institute for the Prevention of Occupational Accidents and Diseases) (INRS)
EN3S and the INRS organise the training course for Safety engineers and inspectors
EN3S cooperates with the above schools and public service institutes in organisation of the Inter-institutional course for public service senior managers (CIMSSP)
Institut National des Études Territoriales (National Institute of Territorial Studies) – National Centre for Local Civil Service (Inet/CNFPT)
École Nationale de Protection Judiciaire de la Jeunesse (French National Academy for Youth Protection and Juvenile Justice) (ENPJJ)
École Nationale Supérieure de Police (National Police College) (ENSP)
École Supérieure de l’Éducation Nationale, de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche (National College for Education Management, Higher Education and Research) (ESENESR)
Institut National du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Formation Professionnelle (French National Institute for Labour, Employment and Vocational Training) (INTEFP)
Office National des Forêts (National Forests Office) (ONF)
EN3S has developed partnerships with higher education institutions to prepare candidates for the School admission test.
- CPAG (Preparation Centre for Civil Service Examinations) of Sciences Po Aix
- CPAG (Preparation Centre for Civil Service Examinations) of Sciences Po Bordeaux
- CPAG (Preparation Centre for Civil Service Examinations) of Sciences Po Lille
- CPAG (Preparation Centre for Civil Service Examinations) of Sciences Po Lyon
- School of Public Affairs of Sciences Po Paris
- CPAG (Preparation Centre for Civil Service Examinations) of Sciences Po Toulouse
- IRPAG (Regional Institute for Civil Service Examinations) of the Law School – University of Auvergne
- Faculty of Law – University of Grenoble Alpes
- Faculty of Law – Lyon Catholic University
- CIPCEA (Preparation Centre for Civil Service Examinations) – University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- IPAG (Institute for Civil Service Examinations) – Paris Nanterre University)
- IPAG (Institute for Civil Service Examinations) – University of Rennes 1
- IPAG (Institute for Civil Service Examinations) – University of Strasbourg
The School has established educational and technical cooperation partnerships with international schools, institutions and social welfare agencies.
EN3S is a member of the Chaire Universitaire d’excellence Santé des aînés (University Chair on Health of the Elderly) in partnership with the Jean Monnet University (Lyon University) and the CHU (university hospital) of Saint-Étienne within the gérontopôle (geriatrics centre) of the Auvergne Rhône Alpes region.
Each year, the School is partner of the Autonomy Challenge, a conference supported by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health.
EN3S organises the EN3S Award in partnership with France Stratégie.
PARTNERSHIPS FOR SOCIAL SECURITY TEACHING AND PROMOTION
Every two years, EN3S organises the competition “Young People and Social Security” in partnership with the Ministry of National Education.
The School also works in partnership with the Ministry of the Armed Forces on events linked to the Defence and Citizenship Day (Journée Défense et Citoyenneté).