EN3S provides targeted support to foreign social security administrations according to their needs.
We offer a range of services:
- Diagnosis and assessment of training needs
- Organisation and delivery of tailor-made training, provision of expert know-how and coordination for management efficiency projects
- Technical visits to social protection organisations and reception of foreign delegations
We contribute to the strengthening of training capacities in the field of social protection.
These exchanges take a variety of forms:
- Support and advice for the development of internal training functions or structures
- Provision of trainer training courses, support to the organisation of training institutes for social protection staff
Our cooperation arrangements usually take the form of official partnership agreements specifying the objectives and areas covered, the roles and responsibilities of all parties and implementation methods.