International Social Security Association (ISSA)
Diploma programme on the Guidelines of the ISSA Centre for Excellence.
In light of the key role played by the strategic management of Social Security administrations in the development of administrative efficiency, EN3S and the International Social Security Association (ISSA) signed a partnership agreement at the World Social Security Forum in November 2013. This agreement governs our collaboration with ISSA in the field of social security staff training, in particular through the ISSA Centre for Excellence.
Since 2014, EN3S has been authorised by ISSA to deliver the diploma training programme on the ISSA Guidelines designed by the ISSA Centre for Excellence.
The ISSA Guidelines are internationally recognised professional standards in the field of social security administration. Developed by the ISSA Technical Commissions, they are designed to help social security agencies to improve their efficiency and effectiveness, apply good governance and achieve a high level of administrative performance. Social Security institutions are encouraged to use the Guidelines as a frame of reference.
EN3S is the only member of the consortium authorised to offer, to the French-speaking member organisations of ISSA, diploma training courses and technical services on implementation of the Guidelines.
The Guidelines cover priority areas of social security administration such as:
- Good governance (training available from 2019)
- Communication by social security administrations
- Service quality (training available from 2019)
- Collection of social security contributions
- Investment of Social Security Funds
- Promotion of Sustainable Employment
- Workplace Health Promotion
- Prevention of Occupational Risks
- Return to Work and Re-integration
- Administrative Solutions for Coverage Extension (training available from 2019)
- Information and Communication Technology
- Actuarial Work for Social Security